Sunday, April 28, 2013

Damn It's First

Heyyaa..
Can i introduce my self? I'm new actually._.

First of All,
I'm Ney. But,my friends called me Hanifah("Damn,so hard to say"-Some Of my friends said that -.-). I'm 15th years old (teen of course :3) Indonesia. I love playing games(i don't have any games these days-,-what should i play?)I love Reza Rahadian (My Boyfriend,kidding-,-) :33 he's damn freakin' cute :33 and Felix Kjellberg (YouTube Gamers) and my inspiration are Amanda Michelle Todd (The Strongest Girl to survive in this world.Rest In Peace:,o),and Maudy Ayunda(The Freakin' Genius and talented girl)

Second of All,
I want to tell all my dreams(grrh,that's why i created this damn blog).My dreams is qwertyuiop(not that,damn it-,,-). My dreams are:

-I can playing guitar
-Makes some songs(all about my experience)
-Be a Doctor :33
-I can Singing

And Last of All,
In this blog, i will tell all my experience from A to D (I don't have time sometimes to write all this)

And,that's all-,- Bye?o.ov


No comments:

Post a Comment