Monday, April 29, 2013

#1 The Word

Hey. I don't know what i will write now-,,- But just the word._. teehee #nigahigaversion
I wrote this word in my house(not in toilet o,o) and why? Because,i was broken heart.. Little bit ... The title is Turnin' Back uhmm. Sorry if this word is wierd (Otherwise,i felt this feeling)

I know it was past
I know I hurted it
I know you hide it
'Cause i feel it 

I remembered you crushed on me
I couldn't believe
I accepted it
But,i broke it

I didn't know about love
I felt stupid and idiot
Gave you a silly Question
And,i broke our love rules


I didn't have the feeling
On You
But, I did now
And,i feel what you felt
And,Try to hide it

When the stars are falls
I just want one wish
I want fix everything
About Us
I want Turnin' back
When the first time we met

I know it's impossible
But,i keep hopin'
God,gimme a chance
To forget everythin'
Shame on me
I won't repeat that again

PS: I'm still newbie. Goddamn,it's wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment